The INNO-HUMCTRL is a digital humidity controller with a 15 foot sensor which features a accurate humidity sensor, as well as a photocell to adjust for day and night use. The unit can control a humidifying or dehumidifying device, with separate day and night humidity settings.
This controller can be used in all humidifiers and dehumidifiers we listed.
Please, contact us for any question about our products.
Dehumidify Mode: If set-point is 80%rH and the humidity is over 80% rH, the dehumidifier will be active until it lowers the humidity level to 80% rH - 5 % rH = 75% rH.
Humidify Mode: If set-point is 80% rH and the actual humidity is below 80% rH, thehumidifier will be active until it raises the humidity level to 80% rH + 5% rH = 85% rH.
Humidify/Dehumidify Mode: Press the knob for 3 seconds and turn to select the mode: (1) Humidify or (2) Dehumidify. Press the knob again to save the set-point. The correlated LED will be lit. Click the knob and the display will read “day”. Press and turn to set the day humidity level. Press again to enter night humidity setting. The display will read “nite”, turn to set and save the setting by another press.
Day mode: The controller is active only when the photocell senses light in the grow space.
24 hours: The controller is active both during the day and night.
Night mode: The controller is active only when the photocell senses darkness in the grow space.
Output: LED is lit when the output is active.
- Max Amp: 10 Amps at 120V AC, 60Hz
- DAY Humidity Setting: Adjustable 15-90% rH
- NIGHT Humidity Setting: Adjustable 15-90% rH
- Humidity Dead-Band (Hysteresis): 5% rH
- Sensor Cord Length: 15 ft
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.6” x 3.8” x 3.6”
- Indoor use only
- Operating temperature: 50° F to 95 °F
- Maximum relative humidity: 95%
- Day Humidity Factory setting: 50% rH
- Night Humidity Factory setting: 50% rH
- Humidity Mode Factory setting: Dehumidify